Young Harris DUI Defense Lawyer
Being charged with a DUI can be very stressful and confusing. For this reason, it is imperative that you do not hesitate to contact a qualified Young Harris DUI attorney to help you find answers to the important questions. An experienced attorney will be able to guide you through the DUI process and explain your potential outcomes concerning jail time, fines, community service, etc. Get legal representation as soon as possible following your arrest.
If you decide to move forward without a knowledgeable DUI defense attorney in Young Harris, you increase the chance for conviction and the harsh consequences that accompany a conviction. Contact the Law Offices of Richard S. Lawson and let us help improve your chances of a good outcome in your case.
AGGRESSIVE DUI DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN YOUNG HARRIS
Our legal team has over 20 years of experience defending DUI cases exclusively. We will bring that expertise to your case and work diligently to improve your chances of a positive outcome. With access to powerful resources, you can trust that we will use everything available to us to that we may improve the outcome of your case and protect your rights. Our legal team is familiar with a variety of DUI charges, including:
- ALS Hearings
- Refusals / Alleged Refusals
- Plea Bargain vs. Trial
- Prior DUI Convictions
- GA DUI By Out Of State Driver
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Roadside Checkpoints
- Blood & Breath Tests
- Drugs & DUI
- Marijuana Cases
- Suspended License
- DUI Under 21
- Violation of Probation
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Vehicular Homicide
- Child Endangerment
- Accidents and Serious Injury by Vehicle
- Do I Need a Lawyer?
If you are arrested and charged with a DUI in Young Harris, GA contact an experienced Young Harris DUI attorney as soon as possible following your arrest to preserve your rights. It is crucial that you act quickly following your arrest in order to protect your rights and build the best DUI defense for your unique case. It is critical that you follow the steps below if you are ever arrested and charged with a DUI:
- When you are pulled over you are required to provide your name, address, driver's license and other pertinent information.
- Once you are arrested- you are read your rights. Remain silent until you have contacted a DUI defense attorney and you have consulted him or her on what you should do next in order to protect your rights.
- Contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible after you arrest, do not delay. The moments immediately following your arrest are precious and many individuals unknowingly have their rights violated or complicate their case when they do not contact a DUI lawyer immediately.
DEFENDING AGAINST DUI CHARGES IN YOUNG HARRIS
The Law Offices of Richard S. Lawson are dedicated to helping you resolve your case as quickly and effectively as possible; contact us immediately following your arrest. The sooner we are involved in your DUI defense, the more we can do to build the strongest DUI defense possible.
Contact a Young Harris DUI attorney at our firm as soon as possible to receive your initial case consultation.