Jasper GA DUI Lawyer
Have you been charged with DUI in Jasper GA or anywhere else in Pickens County? If so, call our DUI Attorneys in Jasper GA today. There is no time to waste when you or a loved one has been arrested for DUI. You only have 30 days to protect the automatic suspension of your driver's license. Let our Jasper GA DUI Lawyers fight for your rights, future, and freedom! Call now.
Courtroom Conduct Rules in Jasper GA
Courtroom conduct is an important part of your case! Appearances and professionalism matter to solicitors, judges, and court staff. Dressing appropriately, being respectful, and being on time are all easy steps you can take to make a good impression with the court.
If you are attending court in Jasper, GA, here are a few of their courtroom rules to follow:
- Do not be late. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your court time to check in and complete any documentation. If you arrive late, you could be charged with failure to appear or be placed at the very bottom of the calendar.
- Do not bring any weapons into the courthouse, including pocket knives.
- Electronic devices must be turned off or silenced. Judges do not like devices going off in their courtroom. Sometimes, court staff may require you to leave your phone in the car.
- No food, drink, or gum is allowed in the courtroom.
- Treat all court staff with respect. This includes yes sir, no sir,
- Wear the proper attire. It is in your best interest to dress professionally but if you need further advice, Jasper GA Municipal Court has said that the following is not appropriate for a court appearance, and you will be denied entry into the court room:
- Ripped or torn jeans
- Baggy pants that fall below the waist
- Tank tops
- Halters or bare midriffs
- Hair curlers or hats
- Bare feet or "flip flops"
- Muscle shirts
- Clothing with emblems that condone illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing depicting violence, sexual acts, profanity, or illegal drugs
Your Jasper DUI Lawyer will also inform you of these rules as we want to make sure the court seems you in the most favorable light. If you have any questions about courtroom rules or attire, feel free to reach out to our DUI Attorneys in Jasper GA.
Contact Us Today
No matter what situation you have found yourself in, our DUI Attorneys in Jasper GA can help. With over 25 years of experience defending DUI cases, we know what it takes to achieve a great outcome for your situation. Call us today.